You have added features to your Workspace or incident Map View and you now want to erase (delete) them.
** A quick video is attached demonstrating how to erase (delete) a single feature and multiple features. Click on the link at the bottom of the screen to download the file or follow the instructions below.
- You will need to open Drawing Tools.
- Select the eraser icon (delete) - this will change your pointer to the eraser icon.
- Draw a box around the feature or features you wish to delete.
- A message will appear confirming you wish to remove the selected features.
- Click Yes to remove the features or No to stop the process.
If you clicked Yes the features will no longer appear in your Workspace or incident Map View.
Don't forget to turn off the eraser by clicking on the hand icon (Navigation) in the Mapping toolbar.