- Select the Incidents button in the top left of the landing page.
- This will launch a list of incidents that already exist within EM-COP. Within this pop-up box select the 'Create Incident from Feed'.
- This will launch the ESTA incidents feed (for DELWP, CFA and MFB only). In this pop-up you can create an incident by selecting the purple Create link. If someone has already created a EM-COP incident for this you will see a Join link instead.
- Creating an incident will launch the Create Incident pop up with the key fields already populated. You can populate additional information
- Select the create button at the bottom of the pop up. This will open the Community Notifications Room and zoom the map to a red pin which marks the ESTA incident location as reported.
Have more questions? Submit a request