There are two EM-COP sites - Incident and Training. Before you register, check which EM-COP site you are on by checking the URL and the colour of the banner at the top of the window. Incident has a blue banner and Training is red. You must register separately on each site.
To register -
- Click on Register link on the EM-COP login page
- Fill out all the required information. Use your work email address as your username. If you don't have a work email address, please contact us.
- Check your organisation. It will usually be preset from your email address. If not, select manually from the dropdown list, otherwise, tick "My organisation is not listed".
- Please add a note explaining why you need access.
- Click the 'Submit' button
- A verification email is sent to the email address you registered with
- You must click the link in this verification email (otherwise access will not be granted – the registration process will stop)
- EM-COP will send an email confirming your activation.
NOTE: For some government departments and organisations that have a "vic.gov.au" email address you may be automatically activated once you click the verification link. Others will require approval by an Organisation Administrator before you receive a confirmation email.