This article describes how to register on EM-COP. There are two sites - Incident and Training. Before you register, check which EM-COP site you are on by checking the colour of the banner at the top of the window. Incident has a blue banner and Training is red. These sites have separate registrations and we recommend that you register on both sites.
To register on EM-COP:
- Click the Register button at the top right of the EM-COP login page.
- Fill out all the required information. Use your work email address as your username. If you don't have a work email address, please contact us.
Note: CFA volunteers should register with their @members.cfa.vic.gov.au email address.
VICSES volunteers should register with their @members.ses.vic.gov.au email address.
- Check your organisation. It will usually be preset from your email address. If not, select manually from the dropdown list or otherwise, tick "My organisation is not listed".
- Please add a note explaining your role in emergency management and why you need access.
- Click the Submit button.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- You must click the link in this verification email to complete the registration process. If you don't receive this email, please see here.
- EM-COP will send an email confirming your activation.
NOTE: Accounts for some government departments and organisations that have a "vic.gov.au" email address may be automatically activated once you click the verification link. All others accounts will require manual activation by an Organisation Administrator before you receive a confirmation email.