How do I provide the ICC Mapping Officer with a copy of my map drawings?

Anyone can export room objects to a file that a Mapping Officer can load into eMap or ArcGIS.  Go to the Tools menu, then Room Management then click Export Room.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.