To draw a polygon choose either the freehand tool or the circle polygon tool from the toolbar.
To draw a freehand polygon
- To draw a freehand polygon use your mouse to click at the starting point with the left side button on the mouse and drag cursor to your desired spot.
- Click to create a new point and continue to create new points until you have your desired shape.
- Double click to finish creating your polygon. It will turn grey.
- Click on the hand tool which is found on the toolbar or Esc on your keyboard to exit the freehand polygon tool.
To draw a circle polygon
- To draw a circle polygon, left click the mouse and hold, drag the mouse outwards until you reach your desired size.
- Release the mouse to finish creating your polygon. It will turn grey.
- Click on the hand tool or Esc on your keyboard to exit the circle polygon tool.