Once you have completed all the sections ( next to each section) you will be able to select the authorisation button.
This will open the Authorisation screen.
Complete mandatory fields
- To publish a notification you have to complete the mandatory fields which are marked with a *.
- Enter the number of hours or days until the next update. This will populate the grey box with the date and time details as they will appear in the published notification. You can enter minutes however keep in mind that when you publish the notification the 'Next Update' time is rounded up to the nearest 10 minutes.
- For Advice - All Clear and Cancellation notifications you will be able to select to have the notification automatically unpublish.
- Add your contact number and the name of person authorising the notification (this is dictated by your agency processes).
Print the notification
- Some agencies require that the notification be printed and authorised. Select the 'Print' button on this screen to print a preview of the notification with space for the person authorising to sign.
- If you need to make modifications to the notification then select 'Return to Draft' button.
- You must preview the notification before publishing to ensure that the formatting of the message is correct.
Publish the Notification
- Select the 'Publish' Button.
- You will then be asked to confirm that you want to publish the notification.