When you publish a community notification using EM-COP Public Publishing it will always publish:
- The polygon and the notification will publish on Vic Emergency.
- The polygon and the notification will be pushed out to the Vic Emergency app. Users will receive a notification on their phone if a warning (Advice and above) has been published in their watchzone.
- An email will be sent to the distribution list you have selected. This will contain the body of the notification but no polygon/image.
- A tweet containing key details and a link to the Vic Emergency website will be published to Vic Emergency twitter and the control agency's twitter account.
- A Facebook post containing an extract of the most relevant information and a link to the Vic Emergency website will be published to Vic Emergency Facebook and the control agency's Facebook account.
EM-COP Public Publishing does not currently have the capability to publish an Emergency Alert.
You can review the outputs that the notification published to by running an Community Notifications Report.