You can create an EM-COP from an external incident feed. It is similar to creating an incident manually.
1. Click on the Incidents button on the top left of your screen
2. A list of current incidents from external feeds is displayed.
3. Find the relevant incident and click the Create link.
4. The Create Incident dialog box will open. This will be pre-populated with information from the external feed source, such as Name, Type, Agency. You will only need to add a description, and if appropriate the location from where the incident will be managed and region.
5. Click the Create button to create an EM-COP incident.
Using the Create Incident from Feed option means the incident is automatically geo-located in the correct position.