Firstly, you will need to have open the Incident Room you wish to secure. Make sure you are in correct Incident and Room before you start ! Look for the blue tab.
Secondly, make sure you have the permission of the appropriate Controller to secure the room.
And lastly, make sure you have two or more users to set as the Room Owner. See What is a Room Owner? for more information.
1. Click on Tools button
2. Hover your mouse over Room Management and you will see another drop down list open.
3. Click on Modify Room Permissions
4. A message will be displayed - refer below. Click on Yes to continue or No to cancel modifying room permissions.
5. The Room Permissions screen is displayed. Click on Add User button to display a list of Users.
6. Select the Organisation from the drop down list
7. Click the Add Whole Organisation button
8. You will now be returned to the Room Permissions screen. The screen will now display the Organisation you selected in the Read/Write User list.
9. Click on Add User button again. You now need to select individual users so you can allocate Room Owners. You probably don't want the whole organisation to be the Room Owner.
10. Find the Organisation, select the users by clicking on their name. Click Add Selected Users button.
11. You will now be returned to the Room Permissions screen. The screen will now display the Organisation you selected in the Read/Write User list as well as the individual users.
12. To create Room Owners, click on the individual user names in the Read/Write User list, use the blue arrow to move your selection across to the Room Owner column.
13. Click the Apply button to activate room permissions
14. A message will be displayed - refer below. Click OK to close.