You can edit the location of the red pin that appears when you create an incident. However there is no need to edit or move the red pin. The pin doesn't publish to VicEmergency website or app. It isn't visible to the community nor does it impact upon information about the location of the warning.
The only time that it might be useful to move the red pin is if you have manually created an incident and the pin is in a different location to where the warnings are. If someone else enters the community notification room or if you leave the room and return EM-COP will open the room at the location of the red pin.
To edit the location of the red pin
- Exit the incident you want to exit the red pin for.
- Search for the location you want the red pin to move to.
- Click on the incidents button found on the top left bar.
- Find the incident you want to edit the red pin location in the current incidents list.
- Choose to Edit the incident information.
- Select the 'Reset Location' Button and then the 'Update' button.
- This will return you to the current incidents list.
- Join the incident you have edited the location for.