The option to automatically un-publish a community notification is only available for Advice - All Clear (Cancellations / Final Minor Flood Warning) templates.
The community notification will automatically un-publish at the auto-publish time. When the notification is unpublished it is removed from the VicEmergency website and the polygon will disappear from the incident community notification room in EM-COP. You can find information on what do to if a notification doesn't un-publish here.
There are two ways to set the auto un-publish time for a community notification. You can only use one of the options to set the Auto un-publish time.
Set the days/hours until the notification un-publishes.
- Enter days, hours or minutes in the Next Update in tab
- The grey box will automatically calculate the day and time
Choose the date and time the notification will un-publish
- Select the 'Auto un-publish at' tab
- Click on the calendar icon
- Choose the date and time that you want the notification to expire
If you set the next update time using the 'Auto un-publish in' (first tab) and then use the 'Auto un-publish at (second tab) to choose a date and time then the first tab will be cleared (and visa versa).