If the auto un-publish time has passed and the notification doesn't appear to have expired then you should:
- Check the VicEmergency website to see if the notification still appears on the website.
- If the notification appears on the VicEmergency website still then you should check the date and time that the notification should have expired by opening the Community Notifications Report. Take a screengrab of the expiry time.
- Call the WADO or EM-COP technical support to request assistance.
- If the notification has unpublished on the VicEmergency website then you should exit the incident in EM-COP and then open it again. Check to see if the polygon has disappeared from the Community Notification room. The polygon can take up to a minute to disappear within the Community Notification room.
- If the polygon is still present then you should take a screengrab of the polygon and call EM-COP technical support to request assistance.