Public Publishers will be able to archive their own EM-COP incidents. Benefits include:
- Being able to archive incidents if typos are made in the incident name.
- Being able to archive incidents if no warning is issued.
- Help reduce the number of EM-COP incidents which will speed up the search function in EM-COP.
How to archive an EM-COP Incident:
- Select Tools - Administration
- This will open the incident administration pop up. You will only be able to see the EM-COP incidents you have created.
- To archive an incident select it in the left column and use the -> button to move the EM-COP incident to archived incidents.
- To restore an EM-COP incident select it in the right column and use the <- button to move the EM-COP incident to current incidents.
Key points to keep in mind:
- When you archive an EM-COP incident you archive it for everyone. If others are using the EM-COP incident (i.e. relief and recovery, road closures etc) then you must NOT archive it.
- Only archive an EM-COP incident if it is resolved, or if there was a typo in the name and you are using a different incident, or the EM-COP incident was not required.
- You will only be able to archive EM-COP incidents you create.
- You can't archive an EM-COP incident if a warning is drafted or published.