- Go to https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout/downloads
- Click "Create New Archive"
- On the Download your data page, click SELECT NONE
- Enable Calendar, Contacts, Drive and Mail then click NEXT
- Leave download settings as Filetype .zip, Archive size 2GB max and Send download link via email.
- Click CREATE ARCHIVE
You will receive an email with download links in your SCCINFO account when the archive is ready. This may take hours or even more depending on the overall size.
Download your ZIP archive files when ready.
These archive files will contain your Calendar entries, Contacts, Google Drive and Email. These form a good backup but the saved formats for Email and Contacts are not in an easy format to upload directly into Office 365. Other ways to do this are covered below.