If you haven’t been using Google Drive you can skip this step.
- Log in to Office365 in a web browser and open OneDrive.
- Locate your first Google ZIP file in your Downloads and double click to open.
- Double click the Takeout folder
- Slide the Drive folder out of the archive onto your PC desktop. This might take some time to complete
- Open the next Google ZIP file, double click the Takeout folder and slide the Drive folder on to the Desktop.You will need to repeat this process for any additional Google ZIP files in your archive.
- Open the Drive folder on your PC desktop.
- Slide each sub folder out of the PC desktop folder onto the OneDrive web page
You can copy across multiple folders at a time but best to do in stages in case something fails.