This article provides some information for changing your Apple ID from your old SCCINFO account. Your Account ID email and your Primary contact email now have to be different for security. Use your EM email for the Apple ID and a separate one, say EMV, for the primary email (not SCCINFO).
Before you start, log in to your SCCINFO email and your EMV email - assuming that's the new ID you want to use.
Also unlock your iPhone. You will get verification codes to enter and you need to be fast as they expire quickly.
On a PC, open up Internet Explorer or Chrome.
1. Go to the Apple website at https://www.apple.com/
2. Click on the top menu bar, then click Account in the drop down menu
3. In the Account Settings section, click Apple ID and password
4. Enter your current Apple ID, email@example.com and password
5. You will receive a six digit code on your iPhone (Tap "Allow" on the message).
6. Click Edit next to Apple ID, then Change Apple ID...
7. Follow the prompts and enter the verification codes - will also appear on your new email address.
If you get timed out, just repeat the process.
Your iPhone and iPad should update to the new account ID automatically - accept the messages that might pop up.
Update any other details as required. You can change your password too, but it is not mandatory.