to copy your Google Calendar to Office365 Outlook:
- Log in to Office365 in a web browser and open Outlook.
- Locate your first Google ZIP file in your Downloads and double click to open.
- Double click the Takeout folder
- Slide the Calendar folder out of the archive onto your PC desktop.
- Open the next Google ZIP file, double click the Takeout folder. If a Calendar folder is present, slide it on to the Desktop. You will need to repeat this process for any additional Google ZIP files in your archive.
- Go to the Calendar folder in Office365 Outlook.
- Click Add Calendar > Import from File > Browse for your Calendar file and Save.