This article is intended for users in municipalities who need to upload a new MEMP or other plan or document. The process is similar for uploading other types of documents.
In order to upload the plan, you need to access the Admin menu for your municipality.
- Go to the EM-Partners page of the EM-COP Desktop.
- In EM-Planning at the top of the page, click your region icon to open the Regional Menu.
- Click your municipality icon to open your local menu.
- You will see an Admin icon at the end of the Menu. Click this icon and you will be asked for a password. If you don't know this password, please Submit a request with your details
- This will take you to your EM Planning Administration menu.
- Click the Management Plans icon. This will show the EM-COP Document Store upload page with a drop area for the Plans folder. If you don't see a drop area, use NEW FOLDER to create a new folder called Plans.
- Drop your updated MEMP or other plan on the drop area to upload it.
- Click LIST FILES to list the files in the menu. You should see your file you have just uploaded and any other previous files,
- The file description is taken from the file name. In this page, you can rename, delete and archive files. The date defaults to the date you uploaded the file. You can change the date using setdate to more accurately reflect the date the file was created or last modified. For PDF files, you can set the last modified date stored inside the file by holding the Ctrl key when you click setdate.
- When finished, click UPDATE MENU to update the menu displayed to users via the main icon in EM-Planning.
More admin help is available here.