This article is for users having problems playing the video content in your web browsers with messages such as "hlsjs-lite: Network error". This error message is being displayed by your web browser.
Video content hosted in this Learning Management System (LMS) streams the video content to you through your web browser, just like other popular video streaming services like YouTube and Vimeo. This video stream is sent from the LMS servers through the internet to your device, through any firewall (locally installed or by your organisation) and through your antivirus protection into your web browser.
There are many stages where the video streaming content could be interrupted and this is what is occuring for you.
- please clear your web browser cache
- ensure your web browser is updated to the latest version
- try a different web browser
- try a different computer not on the same network
The following steps may be more difficult for someone without administrator rights on your device and more experience in making changes to your computing environment.
- uninstalling and reinstalling the web browser may help solve this problem
- disable your firewall and test if it is blocking the stream (enable again of course)
- disable your antivirus and test if it is causing issues (enable again of course)
If those steps do not help then you will need to request assistance from your IT department to troubleshoot your computing environment.