EM-COP for Situational Awareness and Collaboration
- Logging in to EM-Webmail step by step
- About EM-Webmail in Office 365
- How do I log in to EM-Webmail ?
- Quick Guide to EM-Webmail Positions
- Detailed Guide to EM-Webmail Positions
EM-COP Document Store
- SCC Pack Manager
- Forecast FDR History Viewer
- RCC Schedule Manager
- SCC Shift Plan Viewer
- SCC Shift Plan Manager
- SCC Schedule Manager
- Overview of EM-COP
- How do I register?
- What do I need to use EM-COP?
- I registered but cannot log in?
- What are EM-COP roles?
- Requirements for usernames and email addresses
- Using EM-COP on Touchscreen Devices
- Experiencing issues with EM-COP?
- Clear Your Browser Cache
- Forgot Password
- Which web browser should I use?
- I get a gray screen when I log in
What is EM-COP
- Where do I find a list of EM-COP incidents?
- How do I show/hide EM-COP incidents?
- How to join an existing incident?
- How do I join an incident from an EM-COP incident icon?
- How do I create an EM-COP incident?
- Can I secure an EM-COP Incident not just a Room?
- What are default rooms?
- I have joined an Incident, how do I open a Room?
- How do I move between Incident Rooms?
- I can't tell what room I am in...
- Why does the Room have a banner across the top?
- Can I have Rooms open from multiple incidents at the same time?
- What is public chat, whiteboard chat, and private chat?
- How do I use Public or Whiteboard chat?
- How do I use Private Chat?
- Why can't I see Whiteboard or Public chat?
- I closed my Private Chat window. Can I see the conversation again?
- Why can't I see a Chat icon against an active user?
- What are Information Layers or Buttons?
- What is the Maps button?
- Which base Map should I use?
- What are Data layers?
- What is the Tracking button?
- What are Weather layers?
- What is the Log?
- Add an entry to the Log
- Accessing the Log
- Editing an entry in the Log
- How to search entries in the Log
- Advanced Search in the Log