The Public Information Dashboard is a tool that lets people with Public Publisher access view all of the draft, awaiting authorisation, published and expired community notifications.
To access the Public Information Dashboard
- To access the Public Information Dashboard click on the Tools drop down.
- Select 'Public Information Dashboard'
- The Public Information Dashboard displays community notifications grouped by incident.
- The information displayed includes the notification level, the towns/suburbs the notifications are issued for, the control agency, the hazard type, who authorised the message, the status and next update time.
Filter the Public Information Dashboard
- Currently there are only two ways of filtering the Public Information Dashboard either by selecting to display 'Published Only' notifications or by filtering by Incident Hazard type.
- Selecting 'Published Only' will display notifications that are published (not those that are draft or awaiting authorisation).
- Selecting the incident hazard will let you filter by the hazard. Note that this is the hazard type of the incident, not the hazard type of the community notifications.