Getting Started to use the EMV Learning Management System (LMS) is quite straight forward.
What you will need
- an internet connection and web browser
- access to your email account
- In a modern web browser goto http://learning.em.vic.gov.au/
- New users need to register using the link on the login page using your official work email address please.
(this video may help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oluAq2PQJY8)
- Recommend that you use your email address as your username so you can remember it easily.
- Set your Emergency Management Region to one that corresponds with the eight EM Regions, or if you work at the SCC mostly select the SCC, or if an Interstate or International select that.
- Your registration will need to be approved by the LMS Administrator typically within 24 hrs during B/H
- Once approved, an email will be sent confirming your registration and you can login
- Login via learning.em.vic.gov.au and complete your profile with additional information
Emergency Management Regions
In Victoria there are eight emergency management regions.