Getting Started to use the EMV Learning Management System (LMS) is quite straight forward.
What you will need
- an internet connection and web browser
- access to your email account
- In a modern web browser goto http://learning.em.vic.gov.au/
- New users need to register using the link on the login page using your official work email address please.
(this video may help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dMFGBWdF_I)
- Your registration will need to be approved by the LMS Administrator typically within 24 hrs during B/H
- Once approved, an email will be sent confirming your registration and you can login
- Login via learning.em.vic.gov.au and complete your profile with additional information
SCC New Starters
- All new starters need to complete the SCC Induction and EM-COP online training modules
(Learning Plan: https://learning.em.vic.gov.au/learn/course/161/scc-new-starter-covid-19)
- As a minimum we require people to complete the SCC Induction and EM-COP for Situational Awareness.
- If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.