To see the log, click on the Log tab within EM-COP to view the entries.
Display of entries in EM-Log
- Entries in EM-Log are shown in date order, latest first, 30 to a page.
- Click Show in the top right corner of the screen to show the latest entries in the Log.
- The list shows the log entry number, date and time each entry was created, who created it, attributes and the entry subject and details.
- Any web or email links in the detail text will be shown as underlined.
- If an entry has attachments, these will be also shown as underlined links under the detail text.
Use the buttons at the bottom right of the page to move backwards or forwards through the list and to jump directly to the top of the list.