1. Click Add in the top right corner of the screen:
- The Add New Entry window opens in another tab.
2. Complete the following fields:
- Select from the drop lists:
- Reference number
3. Type in the entry details:
- Use the B, U, I, buttons to add bold, underline or italics
- Use the globe or mail icons to add web links or email links.
- Up to 1000 characters can be entered, including any hidden format characters for formatting and links.
4. Do you want to attach a document to your EM-Log entry?
- Use Browse to select from a File dialog box.
- Alternatively, drag and drop from the desktop or an open file folder.
- If you are using Chrome, you can also paste a screen image capture.
- Up to 3 files or screen captures can be attached to each entry.
- Use Remove to remove an attachment.
5. Do you want to save your entry in EM-Log?
- If yes, click Save in the top right corner - your entry is saved to EM-COP Log and will be visible to other users.
- If no, click Cancel in the top right corner - your entry will not be published.
Note: Attachments will be shown underlined in blue in the details column of the log after you save them. Other users can click the link to view or download a copy of the attachment. Size is limited to 10Mb per attachment.