Organisation Administrators can edit most user details but cannot change or access user passwords.
NOTE: A user can change their details, including their password, by clicking on their name in the top right of the screen and selecting 'Account Information'.
To edit user details, start with steps 1 and 2 as described in Activate and De-activate Users to display the User Administration screen.
3. Click on the name of the person whose account you wish to edit (the line will turn blue) then click the Edit User button (bottom right of screen)
4. The User Account Information screen will be displayed, showing the Account
You can edit the First Name and Last Name as well as assign a new Role by clicking the drop down menu. You are not able to change the Username or Organisation.
5. To change a user’s contact details, click the Contact tab
6. Although it is possible to change the email address, this should be left the same as the user’s Username on the Account tab.
7. To change the user’s mobile number, click Mobile.
Click on the box containing mobile phone number and edit to suit.
Click the blue tick to save the changes or the black cross to cancel.
8. To add a mobile number, click Add.
Click on Add a mobile number.
Edit the new number, then click the blue tick to save.
The new number will appear in the list
9. To delete a mobile number, click the tick box next to the number or numbers to remove.
Click Delete to delete the selected numbers
10. Click Close button to close the User Account Information
Article is closed for comments.