Registration and Security Policy
Our registration and security policy requires users to register an email address in EM-COP that uniquely identifies them as a member of an organisation recognised in the emergency management sector.
This means that email addresses that don't identify an individual or come from a domain such as hotmail, gmail, bigpond etc. can't be registered unless specific arrangements have been made.
CFA Member Registrations
CFA members need to apply for EM-COP access using their official agency email address.
- If you are a staff member, this is the address ending in @cfa.vic.gov.au.
- If you are a volunteer, this is the address ending in @members.cfa.vic.gov.au.
- If you don't yet have a members.cfa email account, go to Brigades Online and activate your account through the self-registration process. This will trigger your email account to be created overnight, then you will be able to register on EMCOP the following day. More information can be found here.
- If you are a Forest Industry Brigade member, you can apply using your company email address, however there will be a delay whilst the account is approved manually.
SES Member Registrations
SES members need to apply for EM-COP access using their official agency email address.
- If you are a staff member, this is the address ending in @ses.vic.gov.au.
- If you are a volunteer, this is the address ending in @members.ses.vic.gov.au.
- If you don't yet have a members.ses email account, you need to create a VICSES network account by logging on to your LHQ computer.
- More information can be found here.
- If you have any issues with the above process, please contact the VICSES IS Service Desk on 1300 737 101.
Other Organisation Registrations
- If you belong to an organisation that is not listed in the registration drop-down, please register against "Other" using your organisation's email address.
- You are required to verify your email address via the link sent to your nominated email address - this email can take up to 15 minutes to arrive in your inbox. Please also be advised that you should check your Junk / Spam folder if you have not received this link.
- Your account will undergo the manual approval process by administrators.
- If you do not know what your organisation's email domain is - please Submit a Request to clarify.
- If your request is operationally urgent, please call the Sate Control Centre on 1300 368 722.