There are two options for connecting to EM-Webmail on a mobile device.
Unfortunately, use of a third party email client (such as Apple or Android clients) is no longer supported in EM-Webmail.
If your device is older and doesn't allow you to download the Outlook App, including old iPads issued by the former Office of the Fire Services Commissioner, your only real alternative is to update your device. You can try using your device's web browser but this also may not work if too old.
Using the Microsoft Outlook App
You will need to download the latest Outlook app from the Apple iStore or Google Play Store. The app will guide you through connecting to the email account you want. You can also add multiple accounts, including for example, an agency Office 365 business account.
Once you have the app installed, follow the guide below:
- Open the app from the icon on your Home screen. If you have not yet added an account, the
Add Account screen will be displayed.
- Enter the email address, then tap Add Account.
- Enter the Password from the EM-Webmail Login Code generator. Tap Sign in.
- Enter a current login code from the EM-Webmail Login Code generator. Tap Verify.
- The mail account should now log in. You will then be asked if you want to add another account. If so, tap Let's do it, otherwise, tap Maybe Later.
- The app will now take you through the first time user screens. Tap Skip if you wish.
- The email inbox will now be displayed. You have completed the setup.
- To add more accounts later, tap the circle icon to the left of Inbox in the heading strip. The side menu will be displayed. This menu also allows you to view other folders in the mailbox and select other mailboxes if you have added other accounts.
- Click the + icon below the mailbox icon to open the Add Account screen.
Using your device's Web Browser
This option uses your device's web browser in the same way as a desktop PC but is really only viable on a tablet as screen size and usability on a phone will be severely limited.
For details on how to log in, please see details here.
If you are still having difficulty connecting, please Submit a ticket through EM-COP Support and provide your name, role and mailbox you want to connect to.